Since 1990, our creative team of landscape designers, horticulturists, and field technicians have worked together to mold beautiful gardens and shape extraordinary living spaces for our clients.
Landscape Concepts is committed to providing our clients with quality goods, services and value through the implementation of our design/build philosophy.
We provide a job comfort level to our employees and associates that reaffirms our commitment to a high standard of ethics, profitability and quality in the landscape industry.
Our Design Process
- Team (designer) schedules an appointment at the proposed site of work
- Team discusses goals, ideas, budgets and makes recommendations
- Team sets design fee – based on amount of work involved
- Team visits property for measuring
- Optional (on large or complex projects, team may recommend a conceptual drawing to convey ideas about landscape and bed line location
- Team will set appointment for the presentation.
Turn around time is usually about two-three weeks.
We are experts at:
- custom decks and staircases in wood, vinyl, Trex
- downspout control to send rainwater away from your home
- drainage projects, to keep water out of your foundation and basement
- French drains
- hardscapes for your pool, patio, walkway
- installing pavers for your patio or driveway
- maintenance contracts, full service
- masonry construction of stone walls
- master plans, which can be implemented over time, in stages
- outdoor kitchens and outdoor entertainment areas
- outdoor lighting for your lawn, landscape, pool area
- pavers, stone, brick, natural flagstone, clay bricks, slate
- spring clean-up
- sprinkler systems, underground irrigation for your lawn and garden
- stone veneer and brick veneer
- water features including pondless, ponds and waterfalls